Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

Hello from Boston

1K views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  Traakon 
#1 ·
Hello Men I am a new guy from Boston and a proud brandy new RZR owner from just about five hours ago and excpecting delivery tomorrow.

I have been on here from time to time lurking and didnt wanna join until I was an full fledged owner.

2010 RZR with a 3,500 lb Warn winch,Sport Roof,Pre Runner Front bumper,Lock and Ride bed extender,Prospector pro s track kit,Fender Flares.

Oh yeah and one pissed off Ole Lady cuz I dun got more than I shoulda.

Course she dunno whats in store for next week.........................Over

#5 ·
Naaaa on taking her for a ride.

This plan actually worked better than excpected cuz she says she dont want nothing to do with it......she says its a guy thing just go do it cuz I aint intrested.

Sp looks like it will be me and the dog and thats it...............................Over

#8 ·
Boston proper, or one of the suburbs? (I'm from Arlington originally)If you have any friends that ride w/ their women, and your's is friends w/ one of them, she'll eventualy try it. Took mine a couple of years to try it, now she likes it. Doesn't want anything to do with driving, (which is ok w/ me), just wants to ride along.

#12 ·
Glad to see you here and in the SxS...can't wait to see the machine with the tracks on it and Bruno in the passenger seat.

#21 ·
Welcome aboard...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.