Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'Day to all forum members, I'm from the land down under ..... Australia ..... I own an antique 2010 RZR S 800 , has not been used for about 8 years, amazing how thing deteriorate when not in use.... its not a standard unit, was modified somewhat .... it has a twin sports exhaust and a power gizmo fitted under the seat so the power can be altered ... don't think it ever worked properly. My beast developed an electrical issue, when I was out in the never ,never ... outback desert lol when the group stopped for a drink and a look around for wild pigs, on start up , I noticed the engine was not quite right ... sounded like a miss, the brainstrust gathered around and we decided to unplug the ECU plugged it back in and the miss dissapeared but it kept returning , about 50% of each start up.... so I parked it, ... now its time to go riding get some adrenaline running thru my system . so I rejoined the forum to see what's been happening the other issues I have, fuel consumption about 5 mpg ,,, so my expeditions from camp are limited have to carry a spare 20litres that's about 4 gallons....and the take up on the CVT, idles at about 900 rpm and the clutch engages at 3000 rpm so there's no putting around in the scrub the engines revving 3000rpm to move can live with that for a bit but now asking myself should be running at about 1500 rpm to drive slowly any how that's me from Australia

·
Registered
6,206 Posts
Welcome to the club.

·
Premium Member
817 Posts
G'Day to all forum members, I'm from the land down under ..... Australia ..... I own an antique 2010 RZR S 800 , has not been used for about 8 years, amazing how thing deteriorate when not in use.... its not a standard unit, was modified somewhat .... it has a twin sports exhaust and a power gizmo fitted under the seat so the power can be altered ... don't think it ever worked properly. My beast developed an electrical issue, when I was out in the never ,never ... outback desert lol when the group stopped for a drink and a look around for wild pigs, on start up , I noticed the engine was not quite right ... sounded like a miss, the brainstrust gathered around and we decided to unplug the ECU plugged it back in and the miss dissapeared but it kept returning , about 50% of each start up.... so I parked it, ... now its time to go riding get some adrenaline running thru my system . so I rejoined the forum to see what's been happening the other issues I have, fuel consumption about 5 mpg ,,, so my expeditions from camp are limited have to carry a spare 20litres that's about 4 gallons....and the take up on the CVT, idles at about 900 rpm and the clutch engages at 3000 rpm so there's no putting around in the scrub the engines revving 3000rpm to move can live with that for a bit but now asking myself should be running at about 1500 rpm to drive slowly any how that's me from Australia
Welcome to the forum again!
How many miles on odometer do you have.
Sweet dreams razor poppy2 it’s 332 AM right now in Australia.

·
Army Signals Retired
306 Posts
Welcome from Kingston ON Canada.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts