Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum I bought a used 2010 Rzr s 800
Since owning this beast 2 months now I've change the primary clutch (cracked and split on both sheathes of primary?? ) heavy duty belt installed runs great now except a electical gremlin which is getting taken care of!!
I live in Calgary alberta and am looking for other rzr that want to go waipress or Maclean creek or burnt timber
Thanks drop me a mssg If your interested

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
Welcome to the Addiction!!!(R)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the welcome everybody
Since my first post it was basically stock now I've got front pre runner bumper, and rear extended cage with tire rack carrier, Polaris lock and ride storage, glove box, 2 led lights, rt40 warn winch wireless remote , roof, half &full windsheild and a new primary clutch

While I was riding for about a hour or 2 came back shut off Rzr then it wouldn't start again just click til the battery died boosted it off my truck started and ran fine nothing loose no wires ect rode for another hour loaded up on trailer shut off wouldn't start again
Got a multimeter and checked the amps not runnin 12.4 when starting it drops to 10.6 then upto 13.9-14.1 stays at 14.1 when I turn the lights winch and street legal light kit which I didn't know about til just now lol it runs at 14.1 any ideas I've read about the starters already and dear battery forums
I also got a wait or a water mssg on my display when it doesn't start after riding

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma! Sorry to hear bout your battery troubles... You may need to start a new thread in the Electrical section about it and it will draw more attention to get you more advice... :question:

Good Luck, Mike :ride:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts