Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Just call me Bob
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to drop a line and say hi & thank you for all the excellent information on here.

Bought a 2012 RZR 800 Black / Silver LE about 4 months ago, have been trailriding regular ATV's since 1980 (Honda 185 Big Wheel) and many quads since. After putting about 300 miles on this RZR I must say I will never go back. :ride:

To all those who have posted maintenance info tips, parts numbers etc. a great big thank you!

The info on ride locations is also a great resource. I'm located in southern IL and have been to KY LBL several times over the years, as well as Evarts, KY & Ride Royal Blue in TN all have been excellent rides. Royal Blue in TN is a bit pricey for out of states riders but they constantly maintain thier trails and is an excellent destination to go ride.

Planning my big trip this fall going to Marysvale UT to ride Paiute Trail System for 2 weeks beginning Oct 23rd. I bought maps guide book etc. read and studied them alot. Any tips on that area would be appreciated, never rode over 5000ft in elevation before :scared2:

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Welcome to the site!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts