Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a great site! You all seem very helpful. Looks like I will spend alot of time here.
Be talking with you soon Chromolly

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the howdy and welcome, jklein322 and rwillden

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome! I am from Longview, Texas. Love riding in the local wheelin parks close to here. We visit Mena Arkansas about 4 times a year, great riding. I have rode 4 wheelers since 1985, Honda's and Brute force. This is my first side x side and first Polaris.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Shaw'z where are you located now? What kinda fab work do yal'l do? I guess I can look you up on here? Humble is closer to the Dallas area. I have went to the Red River area north of Denton for a weekend ride. It was a good trip. I am 2hr's east of Dallas on I-20.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Our company is in Southern cal. The crew was all there last year in Houston for 6 months. Im a boat builder by trade. I built a few swath boats for the Houston bar pilots. My uncle lives just out side Houston, and has a great place next to the national forest near humble . We really love his place, lots of fishing and riding. Ive been building utv suspension since 2006, check out our web site at shawzmetalfab.com (SHAW'Z)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.