Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
TURBO'S RULE
1,772 Posts
So true Frank.
I cringe on the busy holiday weekends at Glamis when we see numerous life flights a day sometimes.

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
I would be happy If i never have to see one of those landing to pick up someone again.
This was very sad.

I always have mixed feeling when seeing helicopters. Still living on the flight path for Fort. Rich. We see UH-60's & CH-47's frequently. They bring with them memories of sadness when it's needed for Medevac & joy when remembering getting the Hell out of dodge, doing some repelling, fast-roping or Parachuting.

Amazing machines & I've always loved 2 things, #1 when cameras film them & give the illusion of slow blades & #2 laying underneath the rotors at night when the static electricity lights up the outer tips with amazing lighting of static electricity. Just fantastic!

·
NorCalRzr-S
4,996 Posts
This is EXACTLY why Ive avoided the dunes! You hear and see mishaps ALL the time in the mountains/woods, but most of them the drivers can walk away from, but it's becoming synonymous between dune-riding and getting a medivac to your local hospital. Are these people EVER gonna learn??? Whats everyone say the definition of insanity is; doing the same thing over & over again and expecting different results...please give me a break.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts