Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found a heater that will mount under the dealer installed radio under the dash? Were looking for a heater with a defrost kit. The ones we have seen look like they go right were the radio mounts. aslo, We have HID lights and I have noticed the battery flashing when I stop. Any suggestions (Other than the obvios one to add an additional battery) on getting more electrical power to run the heater and HID lights??

·
Registered
169 Posts
Has anyone found a heater that will mount under the dealer installed radio under the dash? Were looking for a heater with a defrost kit. The ones we have seen look like they go right were the radio mounts. aslo, We have HID lights and I have noticed the battery flashing when I stop. Any suggestions (Other than the obvios one to add an additional battery) on getting more electrical power to run the heater and HID lights??
I don't know how your radio mounts but here is mine, i had to make the defrose but it's very simple.

Now for your lights, you can see how many HID's I have and a stereo and wipers and I don't have any problems with the battery. You might have your battery checked out just to be sure. I am using the stock battery too.

Dan

Attachments

·
Administrator
50,250 Posts
I don't know how your radio mounts but here is mine, i had to make the defrose but it's very simple.

Now for your lights, you can see how many HID's I have and a stereo and wipers and I don't have any problems with the battery. You might have your battery checked out just to be sure. I am using the stock battery too.

Dan

Nice ride. is that the rangerware cab system ?

·
The Beast
336 Posts
What heater do you have installed?

·
Desert Rat
2,118 Posts
If your battery is getting marginal, I'd upgrade to at least an Odyssey.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts