Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those with a heater in your Rzr, does the heater work well enough to keep you warm in the winter without a cab enclosure ?

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Those with a heater in your Rzr, does the heater work well enough to keep you warm in the winter without a cab enclosure ?
Your toes will feel it, it is nice, but really not worth it without a cab.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was looking at snorkeling my 800, but it seems that I wouldn't be able to run a cab then, and it gets cold here in PA in the winter. I do have a full windshield and Cooter Brown top.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Last winter I ran a full Polaris soft cab, with a heater I know it would be comfortable. I really want snorkels though, we get into too much mud and water here in the warmer months.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I had a similar issue and its not fully resolved yet, but I am either going to customize the cab so the snorkel can breathe or just put something on the rail that will keep the vinyl off of the snorkels. ive been testing this with a cheap tusk rear vinyl window and dont see this being much of an issue.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
We have done a lot of work in the dust in cab abatement issue with great success.

Now, the result of this great success is that all dirt and debris ends up behind the rear window in the cargo area, presumably right where you might have your snorkles, this will not work out well for you.

If you have a cab, you better have any snorkles higher than the cab, or your air box will be full of junk pronto.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looking at the Artic Thunder kit. I think for winter riding with the cab I can just modify the snorkels some.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts