Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone happen to know the shipping address for shipping a front differential to them? (I ordered a differential rebuild kit and would like to ship my differential over the weekend here to them but they aren't open on weekends). Thanks in advance!

Aspiring Perfectionist
My personal recommendation is to cancel that order and go with Sandcraft instead.

but.... to answer your question:

Hope you get it back before Christmas... and it works... 馃槵

Aspiring Perfectionist
Well damn... Might do that. Are they that slow and unreliable?
From my experience, their customer service is absolutely horrendous, they鈥檙e terrible to attempt to communicate with, they may do things you don鈥檛 ask for or approve of, without your consent, and they may or may not give you something that works. I鈥檓 almost at the end ( hopefully ), of an ordeal that has been going on well over 2 months with them, causing me nothing but headache and down time.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for letting me know this. I will probably go sandcraft then. Hopefully sandcraft will do things right and tell me what's wrong with my differential, charge me a fair price and send it back quickly. I'm in Virginia so I would like to have my differential back within a reasonable time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts