Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 206 Posts

·
Vendor
4,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have had good luck with this regulator after testing it for nearly a year now. Our Z1s are hard on regulators due to the fact the charging system is not big enough. After testing many regulators, this is the ONE TO USE. I have it on all my personal RZRs and many customers have purchased this one.

The regulator is a 65 amp made in JAPAN compared to the 50 amp made in CHINA that has failed since the 900XP back in 2012.

On all the listed models, it will plug right up like the factory VR did. The 1kT has a bracket with make to replace the factory bracket and that is why it is more.

Option 1: The 2014 - 2016 570, 900XP and 1000XP 2 and 4 seat is $295 shipping included. 1 plastic electrical plug in and 2 ring terminal connections.
Option 2: The 2015+ 900s, 2015 900 Trail, and 1000s 2 and 4 seat is $305 shipping included. 2 electrical plastic plug ins.
Option 3: The 1000 Turbo is $305 shipping included. 2 plastic electrical plug ins. Comes with extra mounting bracket that is necessary.

NOTE, if your regulator is off a 2016 900 trail, we don't have a replacement for it. This is the LAST picture on the RIGHT.

Also, shipping is for the US. Canada runs $20 more. We can ship to other countries too. Just get with us for a quote.

You can go to our website to purchase online the regulator you need:
https://hawkengineering.com/replacement-polaris-volt

You can call us with any questions 573-579-8295

Attachments

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
If mine goes, I'll be ordering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let's face it, if it goes it's not happening in the garage or driveway lol.. I just ordered the thunderhawk vr protector, I should get one of these while I'm at it and throw the stock one in the glove box for a spare

·
Registered
1,774 Posts

Let's face it, if it goes it's not happening in the garage or driveway lol.. I just ordered the thunderhawk vr protector, I should get one of these while I'm at it and throw the stock one in the glove box for a spare
Good point...I already have the thunder hawk guard...guess I am hoping that will suffice...or not?!?! But naturally, if it goes out, it will likely be on the trail in west va:rm_thumbdown:

·
Vendor
4,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Personally I am not a fan of a guard that will block air that is created from the tire moving. The regulator will not get much air from the RZR moving in it's location. Just my thoughts.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts

Good point...I already have the thunder hawk guard...guess I am hoping that will suffice...or not?!?! But naturally, if it goes out, it will likely be on the trail in west va:rm_thumbdown:
Yepper same here, that's where I do most of my riding

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Personally I am not a fan of a guard that will block air that is created from the tire moving. The regulator will not get much air from the RZR moving in it's location. Just my thoughts.
Good point. I'd much rather have air blowing to keep it cooler, but I just don't like the location of the regulator to begin with

·
Vendor
4,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
In stock and ready to ship for all models.

·
Vendor
4,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jason would you recd one for my PACE car?
Yes I would. The small charging system is hard on the china regulator. Dawn's car has one already if I remember right. I put one on it when we did the Z1 swap. Look at it. If it is much larger than yours, it has been done.

·
Vendor
4,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes I have them in stock. I will check shipping for you in the morning.

·
Vendor
4,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
All shipped out today who ordered over the weekend and this morning. Still have some available.

1 - 20 of 206 Posts