Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Vendor
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, been working on this for a while around customer jobs. Finally got it to powder coat and ready to start putting it back together for the final time. This is a unique design I came up with looking at full rock bouncers and a few that have been done on the forum. Building it with a Z1 capable of 400 hp. Going to run it at a lower hp level to start with.

Built with opening doors that can be locked shut for competition use. HD frame built for nasty hill climbing. Frame is longer than the 1k wheelbase for hill climbing. 10.5 gallon fuel cell with roll-over valve. Lithium Iron batteries. Will also have a removable cargo box in the back. I did build it on a jig table to reproduce the chassis and could even make it light for the sand guys. It just takes so long to produce something like this that I am not sure it is feasible lol...

Designed to be able to remove engine and tranny in less than an hour.

This has been a fun but a tiring build for the last 5 months. Ready get it together and do some hill shooting with it!

Will post more pictures next week.

I built this UTV Bouncer out of pocket with NO sponsorship, but I do want to include the vendors that I used their parts in the build.

Build will include:
Hawk Z1 kit and 1k Turbo tranny
1k Turbo billet front diff
RCV axles
HAWK HD COMPLETE driveshaft assemby
HAWK HD swingarms and radius arms
HAWK beadlock setup on stock 1k wheels for tight riding
NSX billet hubs
SuperATV seats
SuperATV HD front a-arms
SuperATV power steering with steering quickener
UTV Inc quick steering wheel with quick disconnect
A whole mess of lighting, gauges, switches, Kicker sound, 10" tablet GPS and backup camera.

Attachments

·
Work hard / Play harder
1,538 Posts
Had to go with blue......?? LOL

Looks awesome Jason, will it be ready for OCR is September?

·
Vendor
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, I can't make the ROTR this year due to daughter's graduation.

Believe me, I can't wait to see it finished either lol...

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
BLUE!:headbang: Be careful it will get nicknamed the Smurfmobile!!!:rofl3:

Yeah, what is there 300ft of tubing in that thing. Final weight will be interesting? Your gonna need that 400hp Z1.

·
Vendor
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
UPDATE. Went out for a test ride today and see what needs tweaking. Still need to put the roof on it, build a cargo box, finish the wrap, and various other small items.

I built this to be different from all the others I have seen. It is built SUPER strong and ready for competition. Hope to go this weekend.

I have built basically everything for this one except for the front a-arms. Here is a picture of the driveshaft we did. The black one is the stock 1k turbo.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
That looks awesome

1 - 20 of 22 Posts