Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Vendor
4,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wanted to put it out there that we are the ones building the heavy duty front drive shafts that Trey is using in his 300HP cars. We are using chromoly tubing and balancing them afterwards. You can see it in the pictures the difference in the tubing. 50% increase in wall tubing and a little bigger in the diameter. They should hold anything you guys come up with for power. The price is $295 if you send us your shaft. $525 if we start with a new shaft. We have dealer pricing too. I will probably start keeping one around ready to go in stock length for those who need it NOW. We can build them in any length you need.

Attachments

·
Vendor
4,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just a reminder about our HD drive shafts that we build for ALL RZRs. If you are running a big HP RZR, you NEED this. The stock shaft is thin and not balanced. We can make any length if you are putting together a conversion too.

·
Vendor
4,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am building a few this weekend for stock. So if anyone needs a drive shaft, I will do exchanges.

·
Vendor
4,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will have one in stock for exchange later this week

·
Vendor
4,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have one in stock right now that will fit 2008-2011 RZR and RZR S model. This will help the front diff live longer due to balancing.

·
Vendor
4,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have one in stock right now that will fit 2008-2011 RZR and RZR S model. This will help the front diff live longer due to balancing. $295 exchange.

·
Vendor
4,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If you are running 70+ Might want to check your driveshaft to see if it wobbles like the rest we have seen. Hard of the pinion bearings.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts