Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Vendor
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Install instructions for this kit is about 30 pages now! I always update them as customers come up with ideas or things I forgot to mention. This is not a hard kit to install by any means.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Install instructions for this kit is about 30 pages now! I always update them as customers come up with ideas or things I forgot to mention. This is not a hard kit to install by any means.
X2 the directions are easy to follow with many reference pictures. The welded brackets are cut to fit perfectly and easy to install, probably a hours worth of work or less. I can't believe how well the swap fits together. WELL THOUGHT OUT JASON! PROPS!

·
Vendor
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Here is a short video clip from behind to show how quiet our 6" muffler is on our Z1 conversion kit. It is not much louder than the stock 900 XP. We put 100 miles on it in the past week all in tight woods trails with mud, water, sand, and rock. Very impressed with this setup. It is comparable to a stock XP until you step down on the throttle and it comes to life! This is a VERY TRAILABLE setup for those who like to ride in the woods.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I'll be contacting u in the next month. try to save some money up!!! The z1 sitting beside my rzr is just a tease. Do u have louder muffler to go with kit. I like to make a little noise

·
Vendor
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
We sold this RZR 900 to a customer. He wants to go faster. So we did an turbo upgrade, clutch upgrade, and we installed one of our ViPec ECUs. Was running 86 mph and now it is hitting 97 mph and still more to come. Should bust 100. It is running our same air filter system with a billet wheel and making 27.4 lbs. of boost. Cant wait to see what our 400hp 1000 is going to do!

·
Vendor
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
This RZR is now putting out 37 lbs of boost! Weighs 1380 pounds for those who have asked before.

·
Vendor
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
I have considered selling my Apex RZR 800 with turbo.

81 - 93 of 93 Posts