Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Vendor
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a reminder that we build custom motorcoach conversions on class 8 trucks and matching stacker trailers. Anyone looking to have something nobody else has, contact us as we build one off custom coaches different from the competition.

We have a 46' coach that we started on with a customer funding the project that ran in to money problems about month from completion. It is for sale. ONE OF A KIND! It has a stacker in the back to haul 2 UTVs!!! And, it will still sleep 8 adults with 3 queen beds was planned. 2 hide a beds in the slide and a queen in the truck cab. This thing is AWESOME. I will try to upload some photos when I get back in to the shop next week.

Check out our past coaches @ Hawk Engineering Inc rv/truck conversions

Give us a call to have a stand out coach built for you. 573-204-8296.

·
Vendor
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. This one is really unique with a stacker in the back. We had a deal going with the guy to fund the build so we could take it to shows and events to promote. Then the economy went bad. If we don't sell it, we will finish it some day to use and sell.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Beautiful work right there Jason it's nice to see quatily workmanship!!!

Hey when you get a chance give me a call regarding that thing we were talking a bout.

·
Vendor
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep, it's long. 50' and he pulls a 27' stacker behind it!

Here are some pictures of what I can take with other coaches in the way. As you can see, the garage has a stacker lift to put one RZR in, lift up, put another in under it. Now, you would have to flatten tires with stock roll cages for both to fit. Only so much room I have to work with. With my RZR cage, it is lower and the second RZR would be close without flattening the tires. It has cabinets above for storage, ladder to rooftop, and we were going to put 2 sofa/beds that fold up flat against the wall. 26" LCD tv box with AM/FM/CD in the garage also. 200 gallons of fresh water also.

Looking in from slide-out hole is the cherry stained red oak cabinets with rounded corners and built in 32" LCD tv. Glass electric cook top, Norcold frig, Suburban 25/40k btu heater, 2 roof top a/c units, moving satellite, surround sound, 26" LCD tv in side compartment with surround sound outside under Carefree Mirage awning, 27 gallon LP tank, 90 gallon black and gray tanks, the slide out is to have 2 queen hide-a-beds, and the 2 sofas in the truck cab make into a queen bed. Where else can you find to haul all the toys and sleep 6 adults(more with kids)! Full walk-thru bathroom, 34" round fiberglass shower, porcelin toilet, Intellitec lighting controls, LED ceiling lights, 3000 watt inverter, 8 coach batteries, 12kw Onan diesel generator, 50 amp shorepower cord on electric reel, Intellitec 50 amp energy management system, wired for solar on the roof, rope lighting under cabinets and in all windows to accent day/night shades, solid surface countertops, convection microwave, vac system, on-demand hot water heater, pioneer AVIC GPS indash unit, nice stereo system with sub under sofa of the 2005 Volvo 770 truck, N14 Cummins 450 HP, 10 speed auto tranny.

It will have an electric drop gate with remote control, 4 color paint job with red as main color. If we were to finish this coach out it would sell for about $260k complete and ready to show and go.

It looks very similar in interior colors and build style to this coach we built 2 years ago. 4509MHRBRTA1Cstk

Attachments

·
Vendor
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We still build coaches, just a reminder. We are building a 45' coach on a Pete 379 right now.

·
Registered
965 Posts
How bout custom enclosed trailers? I know you do the stackers but how bout a race car trailer with full ammenities?

·
Vendor
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Give me a call. I use to build race trailers too.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Give me a call. I use to build race trailers too.
Ill do that. We have been trying to sale our fifthwheel this fall and have not yet. I assume we will have to sit on it this winter. When we sell it we are going to buy an enclosed trailer. Already outfitted if possible and if not I guess I will do it. Toyhaulers just wont work for us. Too many quads to haul.

·
Vendor
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This double stacker coach is now for sale due to customer money issues. These are not the most current pictures. Just what I have to post right now.

The coach has the interior pretty much completed. The outside skin is almost done. Just needs couches, generator, exterior completion, paint of which we can do all for you.

If you are looking to haul 2 RZRs, then this can do it. The garage is 10' 6" deep. It should haul a 1000 and a XP. The only thing, the will need a shorter cage than stock or will have to flatten tires. Only so much vertical room we have to work with.

Anyone interested, give me a call. 573-579-8295.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts