Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few friends of mine on here Have referred me to use Utvgiant. I honesty can't fully give a review of what I ordered because it has yet to ship even though I have paid for 2 day air over a WEEK ago. I know it has to be some confusion on the way they placed the shipment with fedex but all I want is to speak with someone at UTVg. I understand mistakes happen and can live with it. But when it comes to customer service that will end even the best of business transactions. All I wanted to do since it has yet to ship was change the roof and possibly add lower doors! Haha more money for them but nothing. I've called and left voicemails, multiple emails and a text message. Jake ii you are reading this please get back with me. I'd hate to have this ruin future business with your company. I've heard some good things and would like to keep it that way. Please don't change my perception.

Thanks

Please PM me if you would like to respond and I will delete this entry.

·
Registered
106 Posts
looking to get a roof from them. hope they get you taken care of.. will start browsing others for a backup plan.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Jake is honest. Jake is very busy. I have always been able to contact Jake even if it took a few trys. Welcome to the forum. Your first post should be a introduction then a pm to Jake. I have no connection to UTV Giant other than being a happy customer. As a rule his products, free shipping and prices cannot be beat.

·
Vendor
818 Posts
A few friends of mine on here Have referred me to use Utvgiant. I honesty can't fully give a review of what I ordered because it has yet to ship even though I have paid for 2 day air over a WEEK ago. I know it has to be some confusion on the way they placed the shipment with fedex but all I want is to speak with someone at UTVg. I understand mistakes happen and can live with it. But when it comes to customer service that will end even the best of business transactions. All I wanted to do since it has yet to ship was change the roof and possibly add lower doors! Haha more money for them but nothing. I've called and left voicemails, multiple emails and a text message. Jake ii you are reading this please get back with me. I'd hate to have this ruin future business with your company. I've heard some good things and would like to keep it that way. Please don't change my perception.

Thanks

Please PM me if you would like to respond and I will delete this entry.
Looks like your roof got lost by fedex, or at least your label got lost. So sorry. I refunded your $18 extra you paid for 2 day awhile ago, you're in AZ so it only takes 2 days with the free shipping anyways.

We ship out about 30 roofs a week and don't experience any problems, something strange just happened with yours, I apologize. I'll call you.

Jake

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the response Jake! I figured it was something quirky.

Also as far as having to "introduce myself" I think we are all adults (at least I hope) and I shouldn't have to make my first post the typical "new guy here." I read and learn a lot from this forum and use forums such as this as they are designed to help with a situation I just had.

I appreciate the feedback though :)

Thanks all!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Jake, ordered and paid for door lowers and graphics for my rzr xp1k. I received the lowers today and no graphics kit. Have sent two e-mails and left phone message. Would like to know when to expect the graphics.

·
Registered
28 Posts
sadly i was interested in lower doors and graphics from UTV giant but have moved onto different product. I have emailed them twice and also requested information once via the forum and received no response. Personally i would rather pay more knowing there is service and someone i can reach if have a question or problem.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I understand busy, but Jake apparently never checks his email either. Ordered a windshield that came with scratches. Asked for a discount on something else since he didn't want the scratched one shipped back. Last response was Oct 4 with no resolution.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I have received the items I have ordered from UTV Giant promptly and without issue. I find it interesting that the ones complaining also seem to have contributed very little to this forum and are simply using it to complain. When I see people making bitch posts as their first or near first posts to any forum I give them ZERO credence.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I've ordered the door bags and the console on two separate PayPal orders and couldn't be more pleased with the quickness or the shipment as with the packaging. I'll order without hesitation

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have received the items I have ordered from UTV Giant promptly and without issue. I find it interesting that the ones complaining also seem to have contributed very little to this forum and are simply using it to complain. When I see people making bitch posts as their first or near first posts to any forum I give them ZERO credence.
Well good for you! Thank the lord for Trolls and their "opinions". Whatever would the internet do without them. It's been over a month now. It's not like I jumped on here the day I received damaged goods to complain. Please. Tell me how to get their attention after multiple emails and phone calls that go straight to VM.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Well good for you! Thank the lord for Trolls and their "opinions". Whatever would the internet do without them. It's been over a month now. It's not like I jumped on here the day I received damaged goods to complain. Please. Tell me how to get their attention after multiple emails and phone calls that go straight to VM.
Me a troll, that is laughable. Establish yourself as a useful contributor to the community before publicly using a forum to complain. Doing it the way you have done gives you no credibility even if you have a valid complaint.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I will reply one last time to this thread that's going nowhere. If you used the search function on this site for utvgiant it has been mentioned several times that jake is very hard if not impossible to get in contact with. If it's not too late then I'd try to dispute charges with credit card company if that was payment method.

·
Vendor
818 Posts
If anyone needs to get a hold of me call or text 949-290-2144. It's my personal cell phone, yes the same phone my wife calls me on. Im on the phone hours a day, so I must be talking to someone!

·
The Lone Rzr
2,229 Posts
I guess it's true.
I gave utvgiant a chance to sell me roof, doors, and bumpers.
No reply after many days
The other vendors got back to me right away.

·
Registered
819 Posts
why not just buy them from the Web site? I bought seats and they shipped 2 hrs later and on my doorstep the next day.

Sent from the dune in front of you

·
The Lone Rzr
2,229 Posts
I had a question about placing an order. And we're not talking a $20 order
Also if there was a problem with the order then I don't feel comfortable that the issue will be taken care of in a timely manner just like the op.
When a vendor replies back to me same day, that's customer service.

·
Registered
819 Posts
makes sense, and I agree with you.

Sent from the dune in front of you

1 - 20 of 36 Posts