Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went for a ride at Jericho Mountain in New Hampshire.

Second real ride for my 2010 RZR and I think I rode the new off of her.

Popped my rear fender flare halfway off and knocked off my A-arm protector front passenger.

I was too busy pissing and moaning about the trail I really didnt get any pics but I have vids from what the park is all about.

Excellent scenery and alot of various riding terrain.

The first trail I went on was murderous with more boulders and stumps and dam rocks that I really didnt care to manipulate.

It was called Renes Maze and here is a you tube of it
(not my vid) when loading the RZR with my ATV Honda rancher a park ranger asked if I was the one he saw on Renes Maze and I replied yes and he said it was the first time he ever saw a side x side on it and shook my hand.

This vid does not do it justice but it is all I could find.

The other trail that was pretty cool was Eriks trail. (not my vid)

Here is a little about the park.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Hey Dog.. looks like you had a way-good time breaking her in:ride:....Way-Good Videos:) Thanks for posting this way-good place up:):ride:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is one more of an informative vid and I apologize if this has been here before but I am a newbie and I havent seen Jericho Mt on here and I have seen mostly West coast stuff that frankly is the balls but I need to represent East Coast here a bit.

I promise I will posr my own stuff aftah I get myself a good vid cam................Over

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=video&cd=1&ved=0CDUQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dt-ie4Im2F8g&ei=27uWTJTAOcX_lgfqtvmkCg&usg=AFQjCNF-yEXJ5Jw58D4EwAzk-wZBStxBEQ&sig2=pTOlVtCM0bUE8_Fz03aYGg

·
Banned
5,672 Posts
mr devil dog, you rule - about to do my own trip and will be trying out a new (and unproven) video mount. i like how it catches some steering wheel and roll cage.
will keep you in mind when taking applications for the position of "videographer" at the new(fantasy) Polaris Headquarters when i (fantasy) take them over. willing to relocate to the midwest?

ps we are 150 miles sw of cook county and the machine - all in good fun.......

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well on that particular trail I think that maybe a camera mount on the front of the top part of the pre runner bumper would of gained better trail conditions.

Helmet cam seemed to miss the stumps and boulders and holes.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Devil,

Renes Maze........Screw that. What a nightmare of rocks and stumps. That's a balls to the wall ATV trail. Not designed for my RZR. Now Erik's triail looked like fun and you could get some good speed going. Maybe we can put a group together this winter if it's open 365. Most ATV/UTV trails are closed Nov. 1st sans tracks and a snowmobile registration. I'll have to check Jericho out.

We did 57 miles today in Waterville, ME. What a blast. Average speed was like 25mph with a lot of stops. We were flying. I just love high speed adventures on this RZR. I like the slow technical stuff sometimes, but I take a smooth 35mph trail any day now that the ATV is owned by somebody else. :)

Maybe we can meet up before deer season opens and hit the Waterville circuit. It is fast and really fun. The trails are wide, smooth and have good visibility around corners. You can just ride hard for hours. Good stuff.

·
Banned
5,672 Posts
okay, wait, help me out here - does a helmet cam have that anti-vibration thing feature? and if it were way out front wouldnt it get dirty and or wet and or dusty in seconds? i have a ziplock bag next to me with rubber band. also how do you turn it on and off? mine does have a little remote control come to think of it but i dont want to zoom and if i wanna pop it off its next to me. if you are gonna lead a department at the new polaris you have to think this out. was considering "papa bear" but hes about to loose it on another blog and may not make it to the canyon next spring.

all in good fun........

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Devil,

Renes Maze........Screw that. What a nightmare of rocks and stumps. That's a balls to the wall ATV trail. Not designed for my RZR. Now Erik's triail looked like fun and you could get some good speed going. Maybe we can put a group together this winter if it's open 365. Most ATV/UTV trails are closed Nov. 1st sans tracks and a snowmobile registration. I'll have to check Jericho out.

We did 57 miles today in Waterville, ME. What a blast. Average speed was like 25mph with a lot of stops. We were flying. I just love high speed adventures on this RZR. I like the slow technical stuff sometimes, but I take a smooth 35mph trail any day now that the ATV is owned by somebody else. :)

Maybe we can meet up before deer season opens and hit the Waterville circuit. It is fast and really fun. The trails are wide, smooth and have good visibility around corners. You can just ride hard for hours. Good stuff.
I would be up for that depending on different shit going on but Waterville would be cool.

At Jericho all was good except that one trail Renes OMFG it was bashing the hell outta my RZR and I had a passenger that weighs about the same as me 250 or so.

So I also had 500 plus pounds in the mo fo................Over

1 - 9 of 9 Posts