• Not yet

Votes: 253 39.7%
  • No, its too expensive to roll over

Votes: 147 23.0%
181 - 200 of 217 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,969 Posts
Dang Joe what happened? Is that a stuck machine behind yours in the pic?
That was the 1st trip out after the new build. Trail 21 at Windrock, up and around a large boulder off camber, I got a bit too much off camber and the low talent light came on :ROFLMAO: Only 2 of us had the nads to try it, 7 turned around that day at this spot

·
Registered
705 Posts
The Rzr photo shoots in this thread meant for a magazine 😂. I think some people are confused on what “roll” means. Nothing to brag about but I’m in the 360 club. Luckily I landed back on all fours. Only damage was to roof. Bent and marrrd up some was all.

·
Registered
307 Posts
This is why insurance companies don't want to insure SxS's anymore. If you are man enough to do stupid stuff at least be man enough to pay for it instead of making the rest of us pay for it.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Haven't rolled mine but while pre-running the Mint 400 last year, we nosed over on a kicker and did a full front roll/flip and landed back on the wheels. No damage other than ripping the spare tire side wall. That was a full race chassis so no damage luckily.

·
Registered
705 Posts
This is why insurance companies don't want to insure SxS's anymore. If you are man enough to do stupid stuff at least be man enough to pay for it instead of making the rest of us pay for it.
I have never turned anything into insurance. However, you are right in that people abuse the insurance companies. It was my understanding that the rzr that rolled in this vid was totaled and covered by insurance.. if so, shameful . 🤦🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
705 Posts
@auburnu008 I think Jerry just called you out :unsure:
I didn’t state it as fact but that sure is the word around town that it was totaled and turned into the insurance. Either way, looked like a pretty soft roll to me to be “totaled” but hey maybe someone can confirm it as truth and not rumor.

181 - 200 of 217 Posts