Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have you heard of Torque Link?

Torque Link is a reusable flash device that can easily add horsepower to just about any RZR. There is a full cloud based library with tunes to choose from. When you connect your vehicle the Torque Link app will show all tunes compatible with your machine. I am the guy behind the programming and am here, so ask any question you may have.

** DEALERS AND SHOPS *** We offer aggressive pricing to maximize you profit potential and allow you to offer superior tunes.

186535898_606805267388009_1822815391330806489_n.jpg

Reactions: thebigoutside

·
Registered
2020 Polaris RZR Pro XP aka: The Bomb
688 Posts
I have a question.

I am buying a 2-seat machine for my son.
The 570 is perfect for now, but not for long.
The 800 is not too powerful, but can’t find a good one.
The 900 is too much power for now. But ideal foe the future.

Is there a tune out there to reduce the power of a new or newer 900 some, but not all the way to kid mode where it is way under power?

·
Registered
2014 RZR XP1000
948 Posts
I have a question.

Is there a tune out there to reduce the power of a new or newer 900 some, but not all the way to kid mode where it is way under power?
Ya I noticed that the 800 was hard to find cuz they are ether way over priced, And then ones that have a crap load of miles on them, and then some that are super beat!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Ya I noticed that the 800 was hard to find cuz they are ether way over priced, And then ones that have a crap load of miles on them, and then some that are super beat!
They're all overpriced right now but yeah it seems like the 800 machines are a tough find in any condition around here. The place where I bought mine a year and a half ago offered me $2K-$3K over book cash money a couple months ago. I responded by saying, but where would I find another one with all of these accessories and relatively low miles?? I'm not giving up my machine right now unless someone stepped up with stupid money I couldn't refuse.

·
Registered
2014 RZR XP1000
948 Posts
They're all overpriced right now but yeah it seems like the 800 machines are a tough find in any condition around here. The place where I bought mine a year and a half ago offered me $2K-$3K over book cash money a couple months ago. I responded by saying, but where would I find another one with all of these accessories and relatively low miles?? I'm not giving up my machine right now unless someone stepped up with stupid money I couldn't refuse.
Ya they all are super over priced, But around here (CA) the 800's are priced crazy high like almost as high as some of the XP1000's!

·
Registered
2014 RZR XP1000
948 Posts
Wow....interesting. I wonder why.
Oh just looked I was wrong, I was thinking of the prices before Covid, You can get a 2010 razor 800s with 3000 miles on it for $10,500 So not to bad. XP1K's are about $15,000 here so also not to bad.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Oh just looked I was wrong, I was thinking of the prices before Covid, You can get a 2010 razor 800s with 3000 miles on it for $10,500 So not to bad. XP1K's are about $15,000 here so also not to bad.
Just before the start of the covid nonsense, I paid $8K cash for mine at a dealership. 2012 800LE with 3000 miles and a ton of expensive accessories. I've got a little over 3500 miles on it now.

·
Vendor
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a question.

We can build a low power and or speed restricted tunes very easily and add them to the library.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts