Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it’s not a rzr but huge thanks to Erik for helping getting this build going.

Not been a fan of lift kits due to how rigid and stiff they make the ride BUT we installed a 6” @SuperATV lift kit on x3 and man it actually rides better than it did before the lift.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

it brought this thing from 10” clearance to 16”. All adjustable parts were correctly set to length other than tierods of course. Pretty easy install.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

We will also be working with Erik on a satv squatted utv kit to be released soon!🤣🤣🤣
This was just a trial run. We need more lift in the front and squat in the rear before it’s perfected lol.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I know it’s not a rzr but huge thanks to Erik for helping getting this build going.

Not been a fan of lift kits due to how rigid and stiff they make the ride BUT we installed a 6” @SuperATV lift kit on x3 and man it actually rides better than it did before the lift.

View attachment 682301
View attachment 682302
View attachment 682303

it brought this thing from 10” clearance to 16”. All adjustable parts were correctly set to length other than tierods of course. Pretty easy install.

View attachment 682304

We will also be working with Erik on a satv squatted utv kit to be released soon!🤣🤣🤣
This was just a trial run. We need more lift in the front and squat in the rear before it’s perfected lol.
Looks bad-ass!

·
6,799 Posts
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: We'll have to get some of these X3 squat pics over on @RZR_Joe 's Carolina Squat page.

I'm betting it'll be a hot seller! Lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts