Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just returned from 4 days at HM, 2days N.Y., 1 day South carolina. All stock from factory, rode with 800 and 2 quads. No problem with 2 ply tires but 800 punctured a 4 ply so I guess its just luck. Had a lot of popping at HM, not sure if it was because it was cold, 40s and 50s or the altitude because I have very little popping in Fl.. We rode pinnacle creek, indian ridge and pocohotis and all 4 of us felt pocohontis was the best ride and we rode all hard trails, lots of mud, great time.

·
Registered
112 Posts
That's awesome. Glad you had a good time. We aren't going to be able to make it to HM this year. Too busy. Glad your 2-ply's held up. Pocahontas was the way to go, huh? Any particular reason why you liked it the best?

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
What do you mean by popping? Your engine?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Seeing this is in the 570 topic he is probably referring to the backfire pop that the 570 seems to have. There is a ECM update to help the issue.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's awesome. Glad you had a good time. We aren't going to be able to make it to HM this year. Too busy. Glad your 2-ply's held up. Pocahontas was the way to go, huh? Any particular reason why you liked it the best?
seemed to be more difficult trails and many water holes that were passable, I hate mud but had a blast there.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What do you mean by popping? Your engine?
as pressure drop stated, backfireing pop that most of the 2012 machines have. As I said hardly noticeable in fl. but really bad in West Virginia. In for service tues. will check on reflash.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts