Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we are going to the hatfield mccoy trails OCT 19th for a few days. we are going to th new Pocahontas trail system. all of the videos i see on youtube are wet as hell. there is water standing everywhere. but all the videos were in march-may. Has anyone been on the pocahontas trail system lately. i was just wondering if they had a lot of rain at that time or if it is like that all the time.

·
Should have got the 900
24 Posts
If ya don't like mud don't come spring or fall.
It has been miserably dry and dusty hot in WV this summer but rain is making its way back. As for that time of year I have seen snow or seventy degree temps. We have been sucking dust so long we have been praying for rainy weekends. It rained Friday evening for several hours and by Saturday afternoon the dust was flying again but temps are on there way down.
Hope this helped.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
3,910 Posts
I ride the Pocahontas trail twice a week if not more lately. You're gonna find most of that mud on 10&13 ( green trails ) . We had rain last tues & wed last week and it stuck around for a few days.
I rode Saturday and yea there was SOME mud but we just stayed off the above mentioned trails.
Stop by Pocahontas ATV Resort , we love meeting other rzr riders !!

·
Registered
305 Posts
I'll be there for the day on the 20th. Hope to see you guys.

Motts is spot on. Those two trails are always muddy. I have been there a couple times and it drys up quickly on most trails, but those two never do.Dust can be bad there when it is dry.

Going to drop by and check out the resort as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts