Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Family, it's about time
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Polaris RZR Switch Panel and Switches
I found this today and the price looks really good. Anyone have any experience with the company or product? I tried to call them just now but they must be closed for the day. I know they aren't a site sponsor and I would buy one from a site sponsor if any of them offered a product like this for this price. I figure when I get ahold of the company on monday I will encourage them to talk to admin about becoming one.

·
Administrator
49,743 Posts
I found this today and the price looks really good. Anyone have any experience with the company or product? I tried to call them just now but they must be closed for the day. I know they aren't a site sponsor and I would buy one from a site sponsor if any of them offered a product like this for this price. I figure when I get ahold of the company on monday I will encourage them to talk to admin about becoming one.
here's mine

Attachments

·
aka: Bad Influence
928 Posts
I have installed 2 of these and they are the best IMO. They have no exposed screws on the face and look killer. I wasnt a fan of the thin plates with switches installed that is why I ordered this one for my rzr and also a buddies rzr.

·
Registered
15,932 Posts
There are no fancy led labels or anything,, but if you like a clean minimalist look, these are nice.
with only five switches I should be able remember what switch is what... LOL
The first two have pictures on them... Sorta like a cheat sheet...:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
LOL
Ya,, but I bought an amber and blue switch to replace those so they all look the same...

I need to check the RZR wiring diagram. There are 7 wires connected to the headlight switch! why so many?
there are three brown wires, ground?
there is a green wire
there are three red/yellow wires

seems like a lot of wires for two headlights... :rollfinger::question:

·
AKA: blinginvic
2,928 Posts
Wow...looks great. This might be the way to go for me as well...I can live without lighted labels. As an option, most marine stores have clear stickers for these kinds of lights that go over the lit area of the rocker. There's lots of line drawings to choose from (similar to the headlight symbol), and maybe one of them will be suited to what you designated each switch for.

There's nothing that looks better than a chunk of billet!!!!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
here's mine
Frank I think I seen the same cockpit in a F18. :rofl3: JK. Love it. Hope to improve mine soon.

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
I have installed 2 of these and they are the best IMO. They have no exposed screws on the face and look killer. I wasnt a fan of the thin plates with switches installed that is why I ordered this one for my rzr and also a buddies rzr.
Even though I have a thin plate >

I have to admit the billet piece looks great and the price is unusually decent for a machined piece.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.