Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my new '12 xp4! They tried pulling an okie doke on me with what looked like a demo unit. I told them to take me to their warehouse so I can pick another one! I gotta go over everything now at home. I asked the service guy if they checked everything over including the grease or just basically put the stock cage together and he admitted to only putting on the cage and calling it a day. I'm not mad at them though. Can't wait to take it out! Hopefully it'll give my rhino a run for it's money! Lol

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Selling my rhino and buying my xp4 was the best decision ever. You'll have a ton of fun. FYI, I ordered a fuel soft top off eBay for $78 if u want I can give you the info. Congrats and Happy Birthday.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Congrats, welcome to the family, and the addiction.

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Prepare to have your grin muscles get real sore!! Happy birthday and welcome to OUR addiction

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Selling my rhino and buying my xp4 was the best decision ever. You'll have a ton of fun. FYI, I ordered a fuel soft top off eBay for $78 if u want I can give you the info. Congrats and Happy Birthday.
Thanks Blake. That's a good deal. I plan on getting an aftermarket cage in a few weeks though. :rzrs:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Allen,

Happy birthday and welcome to the XP4 revolution!! If you have not decided on a cage, take a look at DG Offroad. Davin builds a quality cage for a very reasonable price.

Good luck and enjoy,

Val

·
Wish i wasn't at work
1,306 Posts
Nice ride!!!!! Looks good, and its a liquid silver to!!!! We just bought our 2-seater 900xp liquid silver, this past friday and its awesome, we havent gotten to take it anywhere yet, wanna hit that 100mile/25 hr break in oil change first, then were gonna hit the open trails!!!!!

Enjoy your new XP4!!! Oh and yes, Happy Birthday!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY and enjoy! I think you will find that their will not be enough time in a day for all the enjoyment you are about to experience!!!!
:ride::birthday::yahoo:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts