Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for opinions on the half windshield. Does it deflect much air? Is mounting and lower seal good? Any input please. Mostly dune riding for me.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have it and like it. Does a pretty good job of deflecting air. You are still going to get some air at head level. The seal around the bottom is pretty good but it could be improved with some weatherstripping type material, I haven't felt the need to do so. Gets pretty dusty on the inside and out. Full windshield is even worse. The half lets me ride without gloves on colder days.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I bought a half windshield and within 10 minutes of my first ride I stopped and and took it off. If you run in dusty conditions the windshield is like a magnet with dust and you can not see. I like to run pretty fast in some rough conditions and clear vision is imperative.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have one and I removed it 2 days after installation. It certainly reduced wind, but it caused dust in my eyes, even while wearing sunglasses. I don't like dust in my eyes.

·
Mad Scientist
1,247 Posts
i have one it was the first thing i put on and i love it.. it does break up the air and keeps the wind from hitting you directly. also if it gets dirty, you can still see because you're looking over it.

·
Registered
387 Posts
anyone have a half windshield they wanna sell for a good price?

·
Registered
426 Posts
You can find the windshield pretty cheap from unhappy owners who have them, but you'll get raped with the shipping. I just sold my new canvas cab to JackBNimble, UPS charged $95.00 to ship it across the state line into Wyoming. Shipping charges are unreal now days.

·
BatRazor
1,323 Posts
Installed half windshield, after two rides it came off. To much dust. I kept it for late fall rides and winter time, otherwise it stays off.
Tim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts