Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
So I just read the trails are reopening may 21st but the trailheads are to remain closed. Well that's great. Good for the locals but not so much for the out of towners. I'm not parking on the side of the road and I'm not that familiar with the outlaws.. This might be a good time for me to check out the spearhead trails in VA, been wanting to try out those trails for a while anyway. Anyone got any info on spearhead?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
So I just read the trails are reopening may 21st but the trailheads are to remain closed. Well that's great. Good for the locals but not so much for the out of towners. I'm not parking on the side of the road and I'm not that familiar with the outlaws.. This might be a good time for me to check out the spearhead trails in VA, been wanting to try out those trails for a while anyway. Anyone got any info on spearhead?
No the Parking areas will remain open:

TRAILHEADS & PARKING AREAS
While trails will be open, all trailhead buildings (the fixed facilities at each trail system where riders can purchase permits, merchandise and use public restrooms) will remain closed. These facilities will not reopen until further notice as their size prohibits social distancing, and these sites, when open, lead to congregations of trail riders. The parking areas utilized by trail riders at these locations will remain open as normal.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
No the Parking areas will remain open:

TRAILHEADS & PARKING AREAS
While trails will be open, all trailhead buildings (the fixed facilities at each trail system where riders can purchase permits, merchandise and use public restrooms) will remain closed. These facilities will not reopen until further notice as their size prohibits social distancing, and these sites, when open, lead to congregations of trail riders. The parking areas utilized by trail riders at these locations will remain open as normal.
Ok I misunderstood what I read, thanks for clearing that up my friend!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
Ok I misunderstood what I read, thanks for clearing that up my friend!
No you read it correctly. The part about it in the summary basically says all trailheads are closed. Then buried down on page 3 or 4 was the actual rule. The summary was poorly written is all.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
No you read it correctly. The part about it in the summary basically says all trailheads are closed. Then buried down on page 3 or 4 was the actual rule. The summary was poorly written is all.
Huge relief, thank you sir! Making reservations now

101 - 109 of 109 Posts