Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Morris Racing #711
489 Posts
Regardless of your beliefs about this, please just do all of us a favor and cooperate with the mandates and recommendations. We can't overcome this as a divided nation, we need to unite and trust that if we all work together we can beat it. The longer it takes everyone to cooperate the longer it's going to last, if we all just take a few steps to help keep distance from others and follow some of the guidelines maybe it will help shorten the time that this is taking to overcome.

I'm sure we are not the only place, here in Kansas City they just gave us 72 hour notice that we are going on a 30 day lock-down. I'm not sure lock-down is the appropriate term here but whatever it is, they are forcing all non-essential businesses to be closed. Grocery stores, gas stations, and other places will still be open, there is no need to panic and stockpile goods, leave some for everyone. It's not something that sounds good but it isn't all that bad and if we all cooperate maybe by the end of this 30 days we will see the number of cases decreasing. If we don't then that is on the gov't for failing and we can all say at least we tried to help. If half of us or really any amount don't cooperate then what's the point? We all need to work together and maybe we can be done with all of this sooner.

Believe me I'm not a fan, I'm trying to finish putting my rzr together for my race season and this just delayed my race season for at least a month. But I am going to do what I think we should do and cooperate and hope that in 30 days this quarantine will be over and as a whole our country will be able to recover and get back to business as usual. Maybe even in time the market will recover and our 401k's will look better again too...

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am choosing to run my life business as usual. I am not going to bankrupt myself over something I have little to no control. The government has gone off the rails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
614 Posts
I am choosing to run my life business as usual. I am not going to bankrupt myself over something I have little to no control. The government has gone off the rails.

Yes sir they are way off there hinges on this and so is a bunch of ppl thinking staying in our house is going to make it leave.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
And just a warning to those who might want to come to just ride the "outlaw" trails, the cities and counties are in the process of suspending permission to ride on the roads. Man (Rockhouse) goes into effect tonight at midnight and others soon after. So if you come you might go home without you machine if you can't bail it out of impound.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Man this is scary and frustrating at the same time. As a small business owner I'm starting to feel the effects, and it's going to effect all of us in one way or another. Hopefully this passes sooner then later. It sucks not being able to ride right now, but theres a LOT more at stake for everyone then just our hobbies.

Hatfield's was my main bread and butter too.. so bummed..

·
Registered
221 Posts
Yes sir they are way off there hinges on this and so is a bunch of ppl thinking staying in our house is going to make it leave.
In most areas people do not have to stay home. They just have to be cautious and be responsible. You will be fine going for a rip at outlaws. Just don’t invite your whole community for a group hug. The sooner we can stop the spread the sooner it is over.

The worst part is you or I could be infected and not even know it for up to a month. ALOT of people can be at risk in that time.

Stay safe and responsible and enjoy the outlaw trails.

Here is a simple example of how the theory of social distancing can work. Again bro stay safe out there and as normal as possible WHILE being responsible!!

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
In most areas people do not have to stay home. They just have to be cautious and be responsible. You will be fine going for a rip at outlaws. Just don’t invite your whole community for a group hug. The sooner we can stop the spread the sooner it is over.

The worst part is you or I could be infected and not even know it for up to a month. ALOT of people can be at risk in that time.

Stay safe and responsible and enjoy the outlaw trails.

Here is a simple example of how the theory of social distancing can work. Again bro stay safe out there and as normal as possible WHILE being responsible!!

You must not be watching WV news. State Police are ticketing any road riding a d outlaws.

·
Registered
614 Posts
You must not be watching WV news. State Police are ticketing any road riding a d outlaws.
Well I'm not going until june so I may be ok and I do watch wv news. I'm not trying to argue with ya I'm just saying and isn't the outlaw private land? Can they they really stop you? We always ride the outlaw in Gilbert and we actually know the ppl that owns it atleast they claim they do. I do know gilbert is under state of emergency yea well no sh!+ you shut down there income. If hatfeild stays closed for just 6-8 weeks that is going to really screw alot of ppl there.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I Merged the two threads on this topic into one.... just trying to keep the discussion about the issue in one spot considering it's nature.
By your avatar it looks like you work for umbrella Corp. Do you guys have a T- virus for this? Or was this something you all cooked up and it got out? Lol I had to break the ice here

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
3,370 Posts
By your avatar it looks like you work for umbrella Corp. Do you guys have a T- virus for this? Or was this something you all cooked up and it got out? Lol I had to break the ice here
Somebody had to 😁 ..... I'm just a guy taking subtle and inappropriate shots at the government through an avatar.... don't mind me lol.... I know nothing of this T-Virus :cool:

·
Registered
614 Posts
Somebody had to 😁 ..... I'm just a guy taking subtle and inappropriate shots at the government through an avatar.... don't mind me lol.... I know nothing of this T-Virus :cool:
I guess claire and leon will work this out... hopefully

·
Registered
547 Posts
Coming from a healthcare provider on the front lines, YOU DO NOT WANT TO CONTRACT THIS. That is all I am going to say to the non-believers.

It is >75% more easily transmissible than the flu.
For every person infected, you will infect on average 2-4 others.
The progression from no symptoms, to fully symptomatic is double that of the flu.
Think your healthy and can fight it off? 40% of the people hospitalized are ages 20-45.
It peaks faster than the flu which is why it is beginning to overwhelm healthcare places. More people get sick faster.
The virus can survive up to 3 days on certain surfaces. You can carry it up to 30 days past your last symptoms.

If nothing gets done now, and people continue to dis-obey the social distancing, closures, etc and try to act all cool and the "I'm better than the rules" routine the time it takes for life to return to normal will greatly increase, any retirement you have may saved will continue to decrease as the markets continue to sink, unemployment will rival the great depression, more than just small business will close, etcetc. We can go on and on and on

Social distancing riding? How many in here ride alone? How many in here ride with less than 5 people in the group? How many in here don't stop to talk the shit? How many visit restaurants or gas stations before/during or after a ride? Riding is not social distancing.

But hey, for the non-believers/fake news/trump lovers in here, what do I know? I only work in healthcare, and dealt with cases of it in the hospital, and am dealing with not enough protective supplies and have seen it at its worst, but I don't know anything.

Not riding sucks and not enjoying these sunny days is killing me, but the health of the people is more important than "being cool."

This is a time in our nation that is going to define what happens for our children. We should be coming together to combat this, not argue the facts/ignore the facts/say the government planned this etcetc. This is forever going to change the world. How much depends on what you do about it now.

And with that said, I think this thread should be locked by the moderators due to some people voicing no concern/acting like a keyboard warrior and have absolutely no empathy. what so ever for the health and well being of the population.

·
Registered
18 Posts
^^^^^

So.... after you give your opinion, the thread should be locked?

There numerous viruses and diseases I want no part of. Shutting down my life for two weeks is not going to make this go away or prevent me from being infected next month. Life is tough and we never know what tomorrow will bring. To believe otherwise is naive.

People should be free to choose whether they want to participate in social interactions. People are capable of self limiting. Their is a role for the government.

These silly “Shelter in Place” orders are nothing more than recommendations.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Coming from a healthcare provider on the front lines, YOU DO NOT WANT TO CONTRACT THIS. That is all I am going to say to the non-believers.

The progression from no symptoms, to fully symptomatic is double that of the flu.
Think your healthy and can fight it off? 40% of the people hospitalized are ages 20-45.
It peaks faster than the flu which is why it is beginning to overwhelm healthcare places. More people get sick faster.
The virus can survive up to 3 days on certain surfaces. You can carry it up to 30 days past your last symptoms.

If nothing gets done now, and people continue to dis-obey the social distancing, closures, etc and try to act all cool and the "I'm better than the rules" routine the time it takes for life to return to normal will greatly increase, any retirement you have may saved will continue to decrease as the markets continue to sink, unemployment will rival the great depression, more than just small business will close, etcetc. We can go on and on and on

Social distancing riding? How many in here ride alone? How many in here ride with less than 5 people in the group? How many in here don't stop to talk the shit? How many visit restaurants or gas stations before/during or after a ride? Riding is not social distancing.

But hey, for the non-believers/fake news/trump lovers in here, what do I know? I only work in healthcare, and dealt with cases of it in the hospital, and am dealing with not enough protective supplies and have seen it at its worst, but I don't know anything.

Not riding sucks and not enjoying these sunny days is killing me, but the health of the people is more important than "being cool."

This is a time in our nation that is going to define what happens for our children. We should be coming together to combat this, not argue the facts/ignore the facts/say the government planned this etcetc. This is forever going to change the world. How much depends on what you do about it now.

And with that said, I think this thread should be locked by the moderators due to some people voicing no concern/acting like a keyboard warrior and have absolutely no empathy. what so ever for the health and well being of the population.
I'm actually one of those lowlife @$$CLOWNS that ride in group of less than five it's my son and I so yea there are ppl that do ride in less groups of less than 5. So idk what you are trying say there but your being an idiot just like the rest of us trying to act cool? No it's not acting cool it's the fact that staying in my house for 2 weeks is not going to make this go away where is it gana go??? Just vanish?? Wont it still be there after we come out of hibernation in 2 weeks? If you know every FUIN thing than when will this be over? So everybody can get there heads out of there @$$ me being one of them? I mean I'm sorry hilary didnt get elected 4 years ago for you. I was trying break the ice a couple post ago and you had to do that. In my home state of wv there is alot of ppl that cant just stay home they would simply not survive especially down around the HM trails. I know I'm just a stupid redneck living in the hills but I do have some common sense of what ain't gana work.🤡

·
Registered
547 Posts
^^^^^

So.... after you give your opinion, the thread should be locked?

There numerous viruses and diseases I want no part of. Shutting down my life for two weeks is not going to make this go away or prevent me from being infected next month. Life is tough and we never know what tomorrow will bring. To believe otherwise is naive.

People should be free to choose whether they want to participate in social interactions. People are capable of self limiting. Their is a role for the government.

These silly “Shelter in Place” orders are nothing more than recommendations.

Simple minded person........

The shelter in place is so the population who has no symptoms/doesn't know they have it doesn't pass it on the potential people whose body has underlyings conditions and can't fight it AND so the medical system doesn't get over run and can't handle all the sick ones.......

·
Registered
547 Posts
I'm actually one of those lowlife @$$CLOWNS that ride in group of less than five it's my son and I so yea there are ppl that do ride in less groups of less than 5. So idk what you are trying say there but your being an idiot just like the rest of us trying to act cool? No it's not acting cool it's the fact that staying in my house for 2 weeks is not going to make this go away where is it gana go??? Just vanish?? Wont it still be there after we come out of hibernation in 2 weeks? If you know every FUIN thing than when will this be over? So everybody can get there heads out of there @$$ me being one of them? I mean I'm sorry hilary didnt get elected 4 years ago for you. I was trying break the ice a couple post ago and you had to do that. In my home state of wv there is alot of ppl that cant just stay home they would simply not survive especially down around the HM trails. I know I'm just a stupid redneck living in the hills but I do have some common sense of what ain't gana work.🤡
The shelter in place is so the population who has no symptoms/doesn't know they have it doesn't pass it on the potential people whose body has underlying conditions and can't fight it AND so the medical system doesn't get over run and can't handle all the sick ones at its peak.....There is so much more to this than what everyone sees on the media...............

·
Registered
1,093 Posts

Trump lovers? Wtf does that have to do with anything? You're an a*. I work for the phone company which is considered essential services. No one is worried about me contracting anything so you can spew s on the internet.You're welcome. I believe in the measures in place but you don't know s*** about me or anyone else for that matter. I ride by myself alot,pack my own food,have a remote campsite in Southern WV so I am more socially distanced than anyone on the street. I can see the riding parks shutting down but WV is far from that. Then some f***** know it all thinks the discussion should be closed? I haven't gotten into this discussion until you're holier than thou statements.

41 - 60 of 79 Posts