Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been talking to the guys at no limit (great guys btw) about a set of wheels. I have wore them out with questions and they were happy to help. My question is how does the powder coat finish hold up pounding them in a mud hole? Do they show wear quick and scratches or hold up well. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw yours, look great! My only concern is with them not having a clear coat and spinning them in deep mud. Structurally I feel it's the best wheel on market.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would assume that the powder coat would hold up just like any other powder coat.
So powder coat holds up like powder coat. Informative. Lol

I understand what powder coat is, my question is how it holds up to a spinning wheel with mud around it. I have always ran wheels that had a heavy clear over the finish.

·
Administrator
50,392 Posts
I would assume that the powder coat would hold up just like any other powder coat.
So powder coat holds up like powder coat. Informative. Lol

I understand what powder coat is, my question is how it holds up to a spinning wheel with mud around it. I have always ran wheels that had a heavy clear over the finish.
I would have them clear coated if i was you ,water /mud and spinning wheels is a pretty abrasive combination for any wheel .:)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes sir, that is what I was thinking. Ill talk to them tomorrow and see if that's a option.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts