Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say these are pretty nice! I got the orange ones and the color is a good match for orange paint. They go on very easily and cover more that I initially thought they would when I saw pictures of them installed. If anyone is on the fence about these I'd say get them!

Link to the site where you can find them:
https://www.grizzztek.com

I took the pics from an angle, kind of behind the tire and you can't see any of the radiator. They will block rocks and debris pretty good I think.

From the top, kind of hard to tell how they block from the pics.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just got my order of grizzz tek guards mounted and I'm really happy with how everything installed. I have the latest version of mount that comes with a knob and rubber well nut. Should make it nice to remove and clean after a weekend of riding. Randy was awesome to deal with I purchased direct and had them shipped direct to me rather than waiting for UTV Canada to get them in. Here's a couple photos after install should have probably cleaned my machine before installing but I couldn't wait. Coil spring Suspension part Suspension Auto part Bumper Rock Metal Hand Auto part

·
RidgeReaper
6 Posts
I also purchased the grizzz tek guards they are pretty good easy to install and easy to remove to clean. It does stop the big clumps of mud and rocks. Welcome.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts