Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,

My name is Lance and I am new to the RZR family. Buddy of mine upgraded to the new 2022-23 1000 s (lots of acronyms) and gave me a sweetheart deal I couldn’t pass on.. so… time to start crawling the forums lol I look forward to y’all’s shared knowledge and hope to see y’all on the trails!

I’ll be riding a ‘13 RZR 800S LE EPS or something like that lol

·
Registered
321 Posts
Thank you guys for the warm welcome! Corsicana/Powell area. Headed to Denver tomorrow to pick up the new toy 🥹 had an 08 arctic cat prowler 650 H1 that I just gave to my dad since I’m gettin the RZR. Weldit- You have any good trails around our area beside river run?
Riverrun is 4 1/2 hours from where I am. We normally go to Hidden Falls close to Marble Falls. NW of Austin. It’s great for rock crawling with the occasional mud hole.

There is a Texas group ride thread in the location specific forum.

2012 800-4
Canyon Lake TX

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
What do you like to ride? Im in Houston. We have a thread here for getting together.

Mud
Sabine Offroad Park
River Run
General Sams

Rocks
Hidden Falls
Hot Springs

Mix
Barnwell Mountain
Crossbar

Reactions: Weldit

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Money! Thank you for that. I’ve gone to RR once or twice but I like a good rock crawl. My wife and I went camping and riding in Tincup, CO with my buddy and his family (the fam selling me their rzr) and it changed my life lol I took my Honda CRF 300L up there. Day one liked to have killed me but it was a blast! Im used to sand/red dirt trails, not boulders and wet roots lol didn’t help it was the first time I had actually ridden a trail in almost 20 years! Needless to say we are going back next summer. Maybe we will see you on the trails sometime!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts