Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Nice forum you all have here. Thanks. My name is Larry, and I ride the fire trails with my sons, energy-permitting. We've really enjoyed a couple of Grizzly 450s and have just bought a RZR 800 50", so my wife can now come along. There's a bunch of really good info on here; I hope to contribute one day, so again, thanks!
Larry

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Welcome to the forum from So Cal. Congrats on the Rzr! You are going to love it. My wife never really offroaded before I bought my Rzr but she loves it now and tries to get me to ride Passenger :)

·
NorCalRzr-S
4,996 Posts
Welcome Larry. This is a great forum.

DevilDoc Junior

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, all, for the greetings! I'm in the San Francisco area, and will mostly be riding the fire roads in the Sierra Mountains, weather permitting. It's a great area for being outdoors with family (the RZR is actually a gift from my sons), so looking forward to it.

Larry

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
Welcome to the Addiction!!!(R)

·
Premium Member
10,054 Posts
Welcome from cali!

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Welcome Larry. This is a great forum.
^^^^^^^ X2

I dont let my wife come along... She takes over the driving!!!:rofl3:

Glad to see a family playing together.. :ride:

·
NorCalRzr-S
4,996 Posts
Thanks, all, for the greetings! I'm in the San Francisco area, and will mostly be riding the fire roads in the Sierra Mountains, weather permitting. It's a great area for being outdoors with family (the RZR is actually a gift from my sons), so looking forward to it.

Larry
Larry, I'm originally from the East Bay (Walnut Creek, Lafayette, pleasant hill) area, in fact, all my family still lives there. I relocated to Sacramento/Folsom area in 2001 and love to hit the fire trails in the sierras. There's allot of great mountain riding but check the web, just recently we had allot of great trails closed. Good luck & congrats. Pretty nice gift from your sons...

NorCal Jr.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts