Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I understand the grease zero on the driveshaft can be accessible underneath the floor ??? Has anyone gained access to it this way?

·
Old Dirt Bike Rider
37 Posts
Re: Grease zeros?

There's a slot in the skidplate. I removed the upper cover and get better access anyway.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
You can do it either way. If going through the hole in the skid you'll have to roll the machine till the zerk is facing down. If doing by myself I'll crawl under there with a grease gun and push the rear tire with my foot till the fitting is facing down at me, can be kind of a pain but not too bad

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
I know I have upgraded u joints with zerks as well as my aftermarket a arms have grease zerks. It's unreal the amount of nasty that gets pushed out when I put fresh grease in. I normally grease a arms and driveline after every ride

·
Registered
473 Posts
You can do it either way. If going through the hole in the skid you'll have to roll the machine till the zerk is facing down. If doing by myself I'll crawl under there with a grease gun and push the rear tire with my foot till the fitting is facing down at me, can be kind of a pain but not too bad
To grease mine I observed the position of the zerk at the rear. When it is pointed toward the center of the machine the other zerk will be pointing down. I am sure yours will probably be pointed different but you get the idea.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts