Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All I found was the one under the conlose by the carrier bearing and one in the rear going into the rear diff

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
957 Posts
There’s another one at the front diff, and one on each of the rear swaybar bushings. That’s all I’ve found.

·
Registered
45 Posts
The only fittings are the rear swaybar bushings and the propshaft. I was pretty disappointed as well. Ordering new bushings prematurely and drilling and tapping for zerks

·
Registered
113 Posts
I cant find any zerc fitting by my rear sway bar on my 19 xp41000? I've looked in the manual and I'm either blind or stupid Lol. It's alittle disappointing how cheaply these rzrs are made for the $$$ we pay!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I cant find any zerc fitting by my rear sway bar on my 19 xp41000? I've looked in the manual and I'm either blind or stupid Lol. It's alittle disappointing how cheaply these rzrs are made for the $$$ we pay!

No zerks on my 18 1000 XP 4 sway bars either. They squeak like crazy. I have to take the caps off to grease them or spray lubricant on them on the trail. I tried aftermarket greaseable bushings, but they didn’t stand up.

Sent from my iPad using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also have an 18 XP41000. The rear sway bar bushings are very noisy. I found the fitting but they are hidden on the back side between the rear seat firewall and bushing mounts. Even after greasing them I still find myself taking them off to clean them and hand grease them.

·
Registered
957 Posts
owners manual will list 'em
Sure does. Even has pictures of what to look for. On an 18, just the sway bar (2) and both front and rear driveshafts.
What amazes me is that people today seem to not only be functionally illiterate, but also unable to decipher pictures. Either that or they just don’t look. I mean, how do you buy a $15,000+ item and not read the manual? LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts