Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 XP41k, and I know I have grease fittings but I can’t find them! I’ve read as machines get newer there are less fittings/maintenance so maybe I don’t have tons of them? Just passed 2k miles/100hrs so I probably ought to figure it out before I ruin something.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Wheel bearings, control arms, sway bar, prop shafts, all wayyyyy over due. No fitting for the wheel bearings. You need a Havoc 44mm wheel bearings greaser tool.

·
Registered
88 Posts
po puts fittings on the a-arms now? how generous of them. 😳
do not neglect those front wheel bearings. i think polaris assembly line workers have a competition as to who can put the least amount of grease in their bearings and still get past the inspectors. 🧐 😱
mine were essentially dry and a lot of us have found that.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ya, I have greased all my fittings almost every other ride.
Lots of deep water crossings and mud. Get the one by the transmission and under the car by the carrier bearing. Then the a arms

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Polaris changes things around sometimes, but pretty sure there are no grease fittings on your ‘19 suspension other than the sway bars. If you haven’t greased your wheel bearings yet, they’re probably trashed by now. FYI Tusk sells the grease tool for $15.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts