Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok we are doing our color ride out of the grayling area October friday the 12th and Saturday the 13th coming home Sunday the 14th hopefully everyone can get it in there schedule with getting these dates out early let me know if your interested ill get more info to u

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Super 8 by Wyndham Grayling
5828 Nelson A Miles Pkwy, Grayling, MI 49738

There is a truck stop across the street to park at we will be at the motel we are riding out of there i will let everyone know a time soon

·
Registered
82 Posts
We might join up for this, we just got a RZR and we've been talking about taking a few color tours.

·
Jay
53 Posts
How long of ride are you doing on Saturday? I just got a XP Turbo and I have zero miles on it so I need to break it in. Not sure I can do 180 miles on the first trip out.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How long of ride are you doing on Saturday? I just got a XP Turbo and I have zero miles on it so I need to break it in. Not sure I can do 180 miles on the first trip out.
It would be a good break in ride we dont ride fast and its roughly 140 miles just make sure u have a spare belt

·
Registered
2 Posts
New to the site and the hobby. Hope this is an annual thing, would love to join this year on this ride and others in the area!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Alright we are doing this ride again this year October 11th and 12th let me know for more info we are riding out of the super 8 on 4 mile rd

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Still getting a count its 4+ hrs for us also coming from ohio

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm going to try and make it this year, I missed out last year!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Hi Cody, we just rang up 140 miles on them trails last Saturday. We may be in as well but have to wait and see. The trails were smooth and fast. We saw enough machines but not super busy. Dust was definitely there, but just spread out a bit and not terrible.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts