Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the newly opened area there are two locations I would like to see again. One is the (The Wall hill # 6) and the other is (The Ceiling hill#7) I know they are south of China wall, but would like to have the coordinates. Anyone have any info?

·
Registered
32 Posts
We used the new BLM GPS "app". There are directions on downloading it in the new dune map at the rangers station, the girl there told me all about it. We used it and loved it, although the points aren't always exact, but it got us close enough to all the hills (including the wall and ceiling). Just thought I would mention it. Oh, and you only need data to download it, after that I put my phone on airplane mode and it used the gps.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am on android, but I think it was the same for iphones. Going from memory, you go into google play/the app store and download avenza maps, once that is installed find the BLM Imperial Sand Dunes maps and download that, then you're set if I remember right. Throw it in airplane mode and navigate, set points, get lost and then found! Hope this helps!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Oh, and it uses the map that copper genius posted, and there is a little blue dot with a directional arrow where you are standing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts