Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
AKA: blinginvic
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Me too Frank...can't wait to try them out. It appears there's enough clearance between the forward door frame and the body, the frame would have to flex at least 3/4 inches in order for the doors to contact the body. Time will tell though. When I had the PA doors, the fixed frame rubbed the body in a couple spots, so I'm sure I will be better off now.

·
Administrator
50,252 Posts
Me too Frank...can't wait to try them out. It appears there's enough clearance between the forward door frame and the body, the frame would have to flex at least 3/4 inches in order for the doors to contact the body. Time will tell though. When I had the PA doors, the fixed frame rubbed the body in a couple spots, so I'm sure I will be better off now.
Hi Bil keep us posted on how they perform for you ,as always your rzr looks great !!

·
AZ Pete
345 Posts
NICE, Nice, nice..................... I know who's doors the new RzR-S is getting. On my 08 the hand controls catch on the current doors latch while applying the breaks. (can get exciting at times) With the way they mount the panels I think we could fab a armrest that would bolt right in as well.

Thanks for posting all the pictures and info.

·
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I would like to see some pics of the doors head on . I think this will be the next thing I get.
I have a photo from pretty much head on, but there's really nothing to see other than a slight bit of the rear section of the doors where they flare out around the upper seat bolster.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Sorry I ment were the latch is from head on. I wanted to see what the latch looked like and maybe a pic or 2 with someone in it so I can judge the height of the doors. Thanks

·
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Where did you order them from? Be sure to post pics when you get them. I do know that every door they make are sold very quickly and they are going to be in production again real soon, if they haven't already.

I'm in the midst of creating the instructions for these doors, so when you receive them and you have any questions, be sure to ask me.

By the way, the stock hip bars DO NOT have to be removed with the Moto Activ doors.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Freddie is an awesome guy and all of his work is top notch. I will support him to the fullest... These are nice doors and I run all of his stuff on my quad. I wish I could sell my wife on installing doors cuz I would have Moto Active on it!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am getting my doors from atv galaxy. I had to special order them. I should have them in about 3 weeks. So far dealing with freddie has been great. Looks like he has some great products.

21 - 40 of 80 Posts