Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the 27.5 growlers in the mail yesterday! They are sweet looking tires. Real grippy feeling rubber. The OMF billet center beadlockers are coming in on thursday. Can't wait to get em mounted.
The one pic is next to a 26" bighorn not mounted.

Attachments

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will definitely write a review and post some pics. Cant wait to get the rims. Whats the best way to mount tires on beadlockers? should I just take them to the tire shop? or can I pry the inside over the rim and then clamp the outside and inflate to seat the inside bead? I'm just not sure If I will be able to get the tire over the rim.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Got the 27.5 growlers in the mail yesterday! They are sweet looking tires. Real grippy feeling rubber. The OMF billet center beadlockers are coming in on thursday. Can't wait to get em mounted.
The one pic is next to a 26" bighorn not mounted.
I think the 27.5 bulls will actually run 28 with a few pounds in them. Seems like a pretty big diameter. Think I'll go 26.5 when ready. Been looking at the pitbulls for my XP for about a year now. Will pull the trigger when the new RZR arrives.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Whats the best way to mount tires on beadlockers? should I just take them to the tire shop? or can I pry the inside over the rim and then clamp the outside and inflate to seat the inside bead? I'm just not sure If I will be able to get the tire over the rim.

Just spray the inner bead of the tire and the inner clamp ring with some soapy water and stomp them on. One well placed boot heal will pop it right on down. Then bolt on the outer ring and air it up.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Wow,those look really nice. A lot better seeing actual pics vs the ones online on their website? Does the rubber seem super soft? I'm curious to see how fast they wear. I have swamplites right now and they are running fairly quick. I think I want to try these growlers next time but I'm wondering how soft/hard they are in comparison to the swamplites.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm out of town working right now so I cant check the pressure on the tire. I'll let you know when I get home in a couple days. My OMF beadlockers came in today. The wife sent me a pic of them. Cant wait to go mount them on the rzr!

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.