Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Slacker
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the poor quality cell phone pic. It's a 2009 Polaris RZR-S. I have already picked up some "accessories" for it! Blingy rear view mirror, chrome LED license plate frame and 2x2 Simpson 5-point harnesses! I'll take some more pics tomorrow after I get some of this stuff installed. :D

·
Slacker
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't say I wasn't warned... At least it's cheaper than modding my Super Duty! :D

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
Welcome to the forum
that's a good look'n RZR S

·
Slacker
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Say that when it is done!:rofl3:
The wife is NOT pleased... She sees images of little brown boxes just showing up on our doorstep! I don't have the heart to tell her she's right... :rofl3:

Oh and it's Saturday!!! Time to install the new restraints and license plate frame. I cheated and installed the rear view mirror last night. :shhh:

PS. The guys at Jagged X gave me a plastic roof for my ride, but I don't have any mounting hardware. Any tips?

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Say that when it is done!:rofl3:
The wife is NOT pleased... She sees images of little brown boxes just showing up on our doorstep! I don't have the heart to tell her she's right... :rofl3:

Oh and it's Saturday!!! Time to install the new restraints and license plate frame. I cheated and installed the rear view mirror last night. :shhh:

PS. The guys at Jagged X gave me a plastic roof for my ride, but I don't have any mounting hardware. Any tips?
Hey EE, welcome to the site..

...hit up the guys at Holz for those clamps:

Roll Cage Accessory Clamp Kit 1.75 (4pk) [613022] - $24.95 : Holz Racing Products, Race Proven Engineering

·
Slacker
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I wouldn't be so sure about that..

Congrats Shawn!
Thanks, buddy! Yeah, I guess my truck doesn't need a roll cage and 5 point harnesses.

So any ideas on the roof fasteners? Also, is the stock airbox the first thing I should swap out? I've been doing some reading and that seems to be the consensus...

Oh and the wife just saw this thread. :scared2:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Anytime Shawn....I Found a way to make my wife color blind to those brown boxes showing up every day....Have a blue one delivered now and again ..

I guarantee she will no longer be able to see those brown boxes. :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts