Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Found it and also discovered the most tricky hose clamp I'ver ever seen! What the heck is that thing? I figured it'd just be a screw on clamp. Is there a special tool to get that off? Any idea how to get that off or what the name of that clamp is so I can google it? Really appreciate the help guys.
It’s a one time use clamp. You have to cut it. You can use a pair of ***** or tin snips to cut it easiest.

Discussion starter · #22 ·
Found it and also discovered the most tricky hose clamp I'ver ever seen! What the heck is that thing? I figured it'd just be a screw on clamp. Is there a special tool to get that off? Any idea how to get that off or what the name of that clamp is so I can google it? Really appreciate the help guys.
It’s a one time use clamp. You have to cut it. You can use a pair of ***** or tin snips to cut it easiest.
That explains it! Any idea what kind of clamp it is so I can replace it with the same? Or recommendations for a good clamp to use? Thx again

Discussion starter · #25 ·
Did you ever find a solution to this? I'm getting the same 1127 31 code. I've taken it back to the dealership, but all they did was clear the code. It stayed cleared for about 30 minutes.
They did the same thing. Just cleared it. Said it's caused by holding the brake and throttle at same time (like you want to do a burn out). That's not how it happened though. Mine was from spinning the tires in the mud but either way they cleared it and it stayed cleared so I'm good with that

Did you ever find a solution to this? I'm getting the same 1127 31 code. I've taken it back to the dealership, but all they did was clear the code. It stayed cleared for about 30 minutes.
They did the same thing. Just cleared it. Said it's caused by holding the brake and throttle at same time (like you want to do a burn out). That's not how it happened though. Mine was from spinning the tires in the mud but either way they cleared it and it stayed cleared so I'm good with that
Wow that's good news. Maybe I spun my tires around that 30 minute mark to make the light come back on. Did you notice a lack of power when the light was on, or did yours behave normally?

That explains it! Any idea what kind of clamp it is so I can replace it with the same? Or recommendations for a good clamp to use? Thx again
It's called an Oetiker clamp just fyi

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.