ttt

·
Registered
811 Posts
What brand of lift are you selling?

·
Registered
15 Posts
why dont you just keep the axles and buy new shafts that will save you bout 800 bucks! by the way if you want to convert your 6" catvos lift to 8+ long travel hit me up i did it very cheap. you can buy a catvos lift and convert it to the exact same as a lonestar 8+ for about 4500 bucks with Piggys.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the lift is the extreme 3". all of the parts are still on the rzr. and I'm buying the super atv 6". does anyone hav any feedback on this lift?
Im workin on pics..

·
RAISING HELL ON THE TRAIL
2,296 Posts
Do you have a front outer axle cv housing. This is the part that the axle nut screws on to. I have the cage, race, and balls, just need the front outer housing that holds all of it. My threads got banged up and are striped out. Thanks Greg.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hellrazor- I've almost positive I've got what u need, I'll check tonight. And just shoot me a pm and we will see about shipping.

Also all parts ar **OBO**

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bump for a new week...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hookie- just pm me and offer.

·
Registered
91 Posts
what kinda of shape are the tires in, I have some new 30 inch zillas on ss wheels that have the tire tits on them, one run on them, I might be interested in trading tires and wheels plus a little cash.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts