Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everybody likes GoPro and some like Contour. Then my friend just said he seen a new one for about $50.00 ,but forgot what it was called. Anybody know what brand it is or any idea what he's talking about?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Everybody likes GoPro and some like Contour. Then my friend just said he seen a new one for about $50.00 ,but forgot what it was called. Anybody know what brand it is or any idea what he's talking about?
I bet he's talking about the Action Shot. I've been seeing the commercial for this everywhere for the last day or two. It looks like the non-HD version is $49.99, and the HD is $99.99.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Hard to say since it's brand new. For only $100, though, I'll probably pick one up and check it out. I've got a Contour HD now, and I love that thing, although I wish it would accept larger SD cards, and the battery can leave a little to be desired on long rides.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Thanks for info. Wonder if it's any good or stick with GoPro ?
Suffice to say that GoPro has set the standard for outdoor-action and motosport cameras. Although there are other "Me-Too" cameras, none, IMO, can begin to measure-up to the functional and operational standard that has been established by GoPro. With a wide range of available mounts and accessories, it is easily adaptable to virtually any application and shooting scenario. The GoPro has become the first choice of professional photographers worldwide. But, as always, if you want the good stuff, you gotta' pay a bit more; the best stuff never comes cheap! My two-bits........

Cheers

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Check out the web site. Some one bought one from target and gave it a one star out of five. Said commercial for that camera was not shot from the 49.95 camera. Cause when he shot with it ,picture quality was very grainy. Must been HD one.

·
Registered
228 Posts
love my gopro hd

·
Registered
272 Posts
What is the preference gopro hero or hero2?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts