Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading to Glamis next week for the first time since 2013. Where can I fill the toyhauler with water? And dump on the way out?
We are coming in on 86. Last time I watered up at Red Earth. Also dumped there on the way out. There will be about five haulers in our group traveling together. Just want to make sure there are still places close to Glamis to water up.
Also, are smudge pots allowed there? Or the real question is will they nail you for using one?

Thanks

·
Registered
296 Posts
Easiest in and out for filling and dumping is the Arco AM/PM truck stop in Salton City. Just a couple miles down from Red Earth. Lots of quick fill diesel pumps and several dump islands with a couple potable water spigots over towards the propane fill station.
Since you were through there last they've built a Jack in the Box beside AM/PM along with a Family Dollar next door if you left anything behind.
Don't forget to get your ISDRA passes at the truck stop. $35 for the week vs. $50 onsite at the vendors.
Lots of folks use smudge pots to stay warm on those cool desert evenings.

Travel safe and ride safe. Good times await you.

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya, I remember the Arco. I appreciate the tip.
And we already have our passes, bought them online for $33.
Thanks, should be a good time!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yup I also fill up and dump at the arco. Most convenient spot to me. Fill the truck/trailer up at the pumps in the back and pull straight into the spots to fill the water or dump. Theres also propane fill up by the jack in the box. There's only one pump that does 91 and 110 octane in the back and they had some sort of short recently. Not sure if they fixed it yet so if you need those you'll have to go inside and the attendant comes out and pumps it. Or you can get 91 in the front.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts