Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Pin it to Win it
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are gearing up for another a ride up in the Quachita Nat'l Forest. Every time I go up there I say next time I will bring goggles because the dusty roads we have to take to access the trails.

What brand and model goggles would be best to keep dust out of my eyes? I figure the guys that ride mostly dunes would have some good input.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I use Spy Klutch MX Sand goggles. They came with a clear and a tinted lense. Work awesome in the fine dust we have out here in AZ. Fox and Oakley also make sand goggles. A few of my frineds have them and love them.

·
Registered
155 Posts
A few brand make a sand goggle they have thicker foam and finer vents to keep the dust down....
Johnny, I think those are Smith Goggles, we had some at Moab and worked real well. They make for sand riding.
Thats Right Don! those were the demos i hooked you up with.

I use the Smith Fuel V.2 Sand goggles, but i am a little biased! hahaha
oh, and we make all kinds of sweet replacement lenses for them. I prefer the platinum mirror or red mirror for sunny days, and the sensor mirror lens for cloudy days. big improvement!

by the way Don, did Brady hook you up with the goods? I sent you and Troy and email, but never herd back from you guys.

·
Registered
999 Posts
I also own and use the Oakley sand goggles and they are so far the best goggles I have owned.
We get some extreme dust out here in the west and goggles are a must have safety item. Don't leave Home with out them!

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Might think of getting extra lenses when you get what ever goggles you get, because depending witch brand they are ,some goggles go out of style and you can't find the lenses later. just my 2 cents.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts