Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a red xp 4. I have the 5 year warranty too. Just want to know what I should lube/replace/adjust to prep it for its first trip to glamis. really its first trip in the dirt.

I have sagged the shocks a bit, topped fluids, and plan on a better air filter with a little grease around the edges. 5pts done, frame tubes, gussets, beadlocks in the mail.

Any info greatly appreciated, as I am still new to utv's

·
Premium Member
41,099 Posts
Just bought a red xp 4. I have the 5 year warranty too. Just want to know what I should lube/replace/adjust to prep it for its first trip to glamis. really its first trip in the dirt.

I have sagged the shocks a bit, topped fluids, and plan on a better air filter with a little grease around the edges. 5pts done, frame tubes, gussets, beadlocks in the mail.

Buy the UTVINC "SQUEEZE" for the AirFilter and forget the grease mess around the filter...

The BEST Part for the money you'll ever spend...

UTVINC 480-718-5511 ask for Nick...

·
Registered
250 Posts
Ditto on the Gasket for the air box. I would not run an after market air filter IMO . They allow to much fine silt through and Popo won't honor the warranty if you use one and end up burning up the top end.
And always ride with extra water and emergency kit. Phone and your charger. Especially this time of year when few people are out there and it's still HOT.

·
Registered
43 Posts

Buy the UTVINC "SQUEEZE" for the AirFilter and forget the grease mess around the filter...

The BEST Part for the money you'll ever spend...

UTVINC 480-718-5511 ask for Nick...
Just ordered mine!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts