Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
50,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All one of our members (RED RZR) Mike had a great idea for our Halloween Glamis ride .a forum members pay it forward table ! So please pack up those extra parts laying around your garage or shop and bring them to the Halloween ride and help out your forum brothers with something you don't need or use any more .we will set up a pay it forward table for you to drop off your donations .

GREAT IDEA MIKE !!! YOU ROCK BRO.!!:):)

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Well since I'm now missing the ride, the pay it forward table, the fellowship and everything else Frank, can you please post pictures like the last big ride there?:sad:

·
Administrator
50,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well since I'm now missing the ride, the pay it forward table, the fellowship and everything else Frank, can you please post pictures like the last big ride there?:sad:
Sorry you can't make it Mike ,I will post plenty of photos and videos for you :)

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Frank,

Do you want stock parts? I am not able to make it but I might be able to send some stuff with some way-cool other members.

Bruce

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Sorry you can't make it Mike ,I will post plenty of photos and videos for you :)
Good deal! I ready to sell my house and move out there. :rofl3::rofl3:I even ask my wife about it and she said whatever I want to do. Of course she is from San Diego so that would be right up her alley.

·
Administrator
50,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good deal! I ready to sell my house and move out there. :rofl3::rofl3:I even ask my wife about it and she said whatever I want to do. Of course she is from San Diego so that would be right up her alley.
Just load the rzr and take a road trip .we had people come all the way from Alabama last year .:)

·
Premium Member
4,807 Posts
sorry you can't make it mike ,i will post plenty of photos and videos for you :)
good deal! I ready to sell my house and move out there. :rofl3::rofl3:i even ask my wife about it and she said whatever i want to do. Of course she is from san diego so that would be right up her alley.
just load the rzr and take a road trip .we had people come all the way from alabama last year .:)
and some from new york

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I will be out next year for sure. Trying to decide what toy hauler I want. Then I'll be ready for the trip. Sorry to hijack.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
It's not about who can bring the biggest Pile of junk :rofl3:
guys bring something useful please :) :)
You are right. It could be a giant pile of garbage.

I am talking new take-offs. Probably junk to most. It was to me. If there is any interest in stock s springs and retainers, stock intake or a new battery: pm me and I will send it down.

Bruce

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
One mans junk is another mans treasure:ride: Most people here are not as fortunate as some and I'm sure would be very gratious to save pennies and get some quality used stuff.
I have several things I would like to donate to a needy member:ride:
See ya next week:ride:
George

1 - 16 of 16 Posts