Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few of us will be heading out Thursday though Sunday next weekend if anyone wants to tag along.

First trip of the season for us!

·
Registered
319 Posts
I am going out with a group leaving on the 4th as well. We are staying in the flats or wash 10 it will be a game time decision

·
Registered
319 Posts
Where is everyone camping? My RZR will have two full size flags on it. One Marine Corps and one POW MIA flag.

·
glamisdunes*****
3,644 Posts
We well be out there also not sure yet where we are camping yet ether Gecko pad 3-5
or wash 2 area .... Hey are you comming out to the Vets day celabration at the flag pole Glamis Nov 10th....
DelaRon motorsports
Devin

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think we are going to do wash 10 also. Be nice to meet some of you guys and hook up for a ride.
We are doing nascar over vets weekend I think.

·
glamisdunes*****
3,644 Posts
are the dunes better down at wash 10 ???? we gecko this time of year with no crowds has been awsome

·
Registered
319 Posts
The guys I ride with like wash 10 cause of family being there. But if the dunes are empty we are probably going to stay in the flats. I think staying in wash 10 is more of a habit then anything.

·
Registered
250 Posts
One thing I noticed about gecko last time we went is the it smelled pretty bad of raw waste...? Think to many lazy DA people have dumped their shat there or at least where I had parked last time. That's just wrong....

·
Registered
818 Posts
I'll be there. Can't wait! We should be a small group. 3xp's and one 800 rzr. I'll be camping with Roger. We will be getting there Thursday late afternoon. :pint:

·
glamisdunes*****
3,644 Posts
we will have others from the other forums joining us too
some well be getting there thurs nite sometime Gecko rd pad 3-5
DeLaRon motorsports will be there

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Turns out that the second rig that was going to join us had surgery and is out for this weekend. Looking like we might be lone wolfs out there. Anyone mind if we join your groups? I don't really care where we camp. Its probably a little safer to be with other groups due to the heat this weekend in case something were to happen.

We will have 3 Xp's and an 800. All very fast experienced drivers.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I am all loaded up and heading out in about an hour or two. We will probably be camped at the flats unless for some reason there is a lot of people there. If not then we will probably just go to wash 10. Should be 3-4 trailers in our group. Your welcome to join us will will have a mix of quads, SxS's, and 2 busa rails. Should be a good weekend hopefully everyone stays safe.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts