Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Be out from 10/30-11/9. Who's looking for other RZR's to dune with? Not sure where I am setting up camp yet. Most likely Roadrunner but depending on space may be open to other spots?

Attachments

·
Registered
336 Posts
my wife and i will be there 28th-1st, would love to meet up with some people to ride with, as of now it is just us and maybe one more person!! give me a call or text! it will be the first time in the dunes with our new turbo rzr, we went a few times last year with the 1k's.
907-394-1499

·
Registered
11 Posts
my wife and i will be there 28th-1st, would love to meet up with some people to ride with, as of now it is just us and maybe one more person!! give me a call or text! it will be the first time in the dunes with our new turbo rzr, we went a few times last year with the 1k's.
907-394-1499
Where are you guys camping? Maybe we can set a ride Friday afternoon. Can probably finalize once we know the schedule for Camp RZR.
Here is my # 909-559-6405, we have a RZR4 1K.

·
51 Posts
Anyone who has been out there for Halloween before know if kids will be trick or treating in the campgrounds?

We have a few little ones in our group, I feel a little bad for them. We have 6 rigs in our group, we're all bring candy just in case... If for no other reason the kids in our group can hit all six rigs! :)

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Maybe we should put a trick or treat event together

·
Administrator
50,084 Posts
Anyone who has been out there for Halloween before know if kids will be trick or treating in the campgrounds?

We have a few little ones in our group, I feel a little bad for them. We have 6 rigs in our group, we're all bring candy just in case... If for no other reason the kids in our group can hit all six rigs! :)
We will have plenty of candy for the kids at the RZR FORUM BOOTH in Camp rzr :) Stop by and say hi .

·
51 Posts

We will have plenty of candy for the kids at the RZR FORUM BOOTH in Camp rzr :) Stop by and say hi .
Thanks we will stop in for sure.

·
Registered
148 Posts
i'll be there week of halloween until end of next weekend. i'll keep your numbers and text or call. [if you'd like mine pm me]. I'll be meeting up with a couple different groups w/utv's...probably be camping in north first week and moving south the next...hopefully we can organize a big group ride sometime over 2 weeks...lol. I haven't read it yet but, you'd think the forum would also be organizing at least one ride over halloween weekend?? anybody??

·
Only on Tuesdays...
222 Posts
We'll be out at wash 6 from 29th-1st. I think there will only be two RZRs in our group this year unless one of the guys I only see a couple times a year picked up a new toy. Plenty of quads though.

Everyone is welcome to say hi. We definitely need to get a group ride together though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts