Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just released - Alot of the closure between Gecko and Patton Valley are being reopened for riding. These are some of the best dunes there.

Not sure when they will be making this official, but will keep all informed to the new maps and open areas.

Its about time !!!!!!!!! Good News for a change.

Dave - Fullerton Sand Sports

·
Premium Member
3,037 Posts
I tell you that Dave is such a great guy... Look what he has done now!!! That is great news.. I have forgotten what it was like over there gonna have to take some extra gas and go exploring....

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No I wouldnt Joke about this, Go to the AMA site it has it listed there also.

We have to give HUGE KUDOS to BLM they really stepped up and went to bat for the us, they were a huge part in getting this approved.

When you see a BLM officer you need to thank them for their effort.

If you attended any of the ASA/BLM meeting you would of seen how much work the guys in the BLM along with the ASA have put in.

Support the ASA and Thank them also.

Dave - FSS

·
Premium Member
3,037 Posts
Have been an ASA member for 15 years.... And a CORVA member... After that horrible accident that happened in Lucerne Valley over the weekend we need to really keep it safe out in Glamis... You know the greenies will be looking for any reason to cast a negative light on the off-roading community

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
While I'm from Utah, I'm happy to see that some of your highly regarded riding areas are made accessible again. This is good for everyone, regardless of geography.

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Have been an ASA member for 15 years.... And a CORVA member... After that horrible accident that happened in Lucerne Valley over the weekend we need to really keep it safe out in Glamis... You know the greenies will be looking for any reason to cast a negative light on the off-roading community
All offroad racing / events permits are on hold right now because of the accident in Lucerne. We need as a community to stress how important safety is and to help in anyway we can.

CBD (Center for Biological Diversity) has already jumped on the band wagon and creating negative press for offroaders because of Lucerne.

If you dont know who CBD is - they are the ones who filed the Pierson Milkvetch weed endangered species for Glamis and caused the closures.

Give to CORVA/ASA and support your offroad community groups, they fight for us to keep our precious riding areas open.

Dave - Fullerton Sand Sports

·
TURBO'S RULE
1,862 Posts
Wow... thats fuggin awesome. Thanks for the heads up Dave.

Ya, got lost out there once upon a time, (were you with us Dave? lol) and had to endure those huge, humongous steep un-tracked virgin bowls/dunes for hours ....:rofl3:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.