Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wondering if anyone has the xtra bracket they did not use from mounting kit on glacier 2 snow plow mount kit. got the mount from my brother but it did not come with xtra bracket to mount to 2011 rzr apparently up untill they changed the front end on the 2011 rzr this xtra bracket was not needed on the models up to 2011. just wandering if anyone had a bracket. would appreciate the help, thanks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just ordered the glacer 2 for my 08, if there is an extra bracket that I dont need its yours. Do you know what it looks like?

Brian

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not really just seen picture of one on e-bay, if you have got time to look the item # is 200399620059. i think it is just an xtra braket so it will work with the 2011 model. hey thanks a lot in advance, might be kind of difficult to fab piece.

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
not really just seen picture of one on e-bay, if you have got time to look the item # is 200399620059. i think it is just an xtra braket so it will work with the 2011 model. hey thanks a lot in advance, might be kind of difficult to fab piece.
Ive checked out the 11's and I dont see why you would need a special bracket? other than the regular mount. I didnt notice any "lower: front changes"..Is it something that can be fixed by just adding spacers and longer mounting bolts?? The frame should be the exact same..
If anyone know of this change please clarify...Thanks

·
Registered
443 Posts
I haven't put my plow mount back on yet. There is still time to have fun. That thing is like a battering ram and if you hit a stump with that it will stop you pretty fast. I will get it on later in October before the snow flies along with the spring spacers Polaris recommends while the plow is on. They were less than $20 at the dealer when I got them.

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
I don't know if Polaris starting putting extra parts in the mount kits but I didn't have any leftovers in an '08 kit.

The eBay item mentioned above is the plow mount itself--the mounting kit with the brackets and bars is sold separately.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes the item i saw on e-bay was for the mount itself you can tell from this also there is a bracket that is not used on other models up to 2011. the mount itself has not changed.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i think this is something they just started putting in the mount kit itself for the 2 include the 2011 rzr. thanks in advance for any input hate just to buy new mount for xtra bracket, just trying to get ready for the snow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts