Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered some a-pillar mounts for a set of lights for my rzr. Long story short they ended up back ordered or something, I called and they said they would get them out ASAP. They came 2 days later but unfortunately they were wrong size. I was pissed to say the least as I was leaving for a ride that Friday. I called and explained my situation and that I really needed these mounts if anyway possible, he assured me they would get me a set the next morning. Friday came and I thought Owell, I'll put them on when I get back from the weekend ride........but wait my ups guy comes pulling up and says I got a overnight am delivery for you and it was the mounts from sxs headquarters thank you very much and you definitely earned more business from me !

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Nice to hear things worked out.

I needed a part for my ride this past weekend and my dealer did not have it in stock.

With out me asking he took the part off a new unit in the show room.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I needed a part for my ride this past weekend and my dealer did not have it in stock.

We've got a dealer around here that operates like that and he's grown his business by pleasing his customers.

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts

That is very rare! Definitely like a dealer that would even consider to do that... Bert's Mega Mall did that for me on seat adjusters.. Took them off some seats so that I could take them home and put them on the seats I bought from them...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts